SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 9

Sunday, September 16, 2018

Just got back from our volunteering event and felt like writing a short update. Actually I wrote one but I'm still looking for photos to go with it so I can't publish it just yet. Also, our internet has been extremely slow, so I might post it some time tomorrow when I'm using the uni's internet.

C U R R E N T L Y

Reading
Sea of Strangers (2017) by Lang Leav. Been on my book shelf for a few months now. I'm taking my time absorbing the beautiful words in it.

Writing
on my bullet journal. Just random stuff, really.

Listening
to Love Yourself: Answer (2018) by BTS. I got hooked. OOPS.

Watching
Bon Voyage Season 1. HELP ME. 

Thinking
about how I should move my feet cause I'm starting to feel pins and needles on both of them. Also, I forgot the term "pins and needles" and had to ask Tatay James what it was called when your feet feel like this:

Smelling
the hoodie I'm wearing.

Wishing
I could just nap for the entire year.

Hoping
to catch up on my lectures by Tuesday. I'm making that my goal. I have at least five Genetics lectures to watch, plus two for Trends in Biotech. Let's go!

Wearing
blue Gap jumper, orange hoodie on top. Black tights. Stripey socks.

Loving
the meaning behind BTS songs. I especially love Namjoon's "Love". I live to love. If you read the translation for it, you'll understand how much of a genius he is!

Wanting
some sleep. And I'm going to do so in a bit! I also want to apply for a job at uni but...

Needing
to update my resume and write a cover letter for said job. I also need motivation to start working on my October spread on my bullet journal.

Feeling
excited for this coming week! So busy but it's all good!

What are you excited about for this coming week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments