SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 8

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Woke up with unpleasant cramps today. As always, and as per the past week (because I was sick), I just stayed home today. Still recovering from my sickness, so it was good that I didn't have much on the agenda today. Right now...


C U R R E N T L Y

Reading
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan. It's so funny! But I'm taking my time reading it as I've been pre-occupied with watching K-drama.

Writing
nothing as of the moment, other than this. I haven't touched the project I mentioned in my previous posts in a while...

Listening
to nothing in particular. Ate is watching The Vampire Academy (2014) so I have that as background noise.

Watching
Meteor Garden 2018. So glad the Caina/Terrence plot is over and done with! Also, finished The K2 (2016) yesterday. Next on the list: Hwarang (2016), What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018)... and more.

Thinking
about what gift to get for Srishti, it's her birthday next week! In all our years of friendship, I don't think I've ever given her gift? Thus, I feel the need to get her an impressive gift. 

Smelling
the stir-fry cashew nut dish that we ordered from a Thai restaurant.

Wishing
for a healthy, lively week.

Hoping
to catch up on all the work that I missed out on for the week.

Wearing
black tights, my UNSW blue shirt, and red robe.

Loving
that I've been writing something at least every week here.

Wanting
to get better so I can eat lots of chocolate and ice cream and good food again!

Needing
to start studying for my upcoming mid-semester tests. I feel like my subjects this sem are a bit of a work.

Feeling
happy. I hate being sick, but I also love being sick cause my mum is so nice to me when I am. LOL.


Is it narcissism if I'm in love with my own Pinterest board? Here's a sneak peak of my Aesthetics board because I don't have any nice photos at home.

How was your day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments