CURRENTLY...

Saturday, March 05, 2016




browsing Tumblr and Twitter; I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to go on tumblr much. Though, I'm always on twitter now. It uses less mobile data so I'm able to go on it while I'm travelling or just sitting down waiting for my bus.

replying to asks on tumblr (about AlDub)

contemplating joining the Sunday Currently link up. Seems fun. Also making another playlist on 8tracks, even though I haven't finished that other one I was working on (the one I was going to publish on Valentine's day).

listening to Cyrus Villanueva ('sup couz?) singing Knocking on Heaven's Door. And William Singe's covers. And Boyce Avenue. And the Gardiner Sisters. So basically (some acoustics) covers.

trying to do my Business Studies homework, as well as catch up on work. Obviously failing here.

singing along to whatever song comes on

kinikilig. I'm still not over today's Eat Bulaga episode. I swear. RJ and Meng. There's something- something. 

writing. Well, I'm supposed to be writing an essay. Hey, this post still writing, write? (punintended).

wondering how I'm going to survive this year. I'm in year 12 and I swore I was going to do less procrastinating, and watch less of my TV shows. Kinda half done. I'm doing less procrastinating, but not enough. I'm so behind on my TV shows that I don't even want to watch them, so there's that, too.

worried. What if I don't get the ATAR I dreamed of? They tell us that our HSC year is the most important in our hs life. They also tell us to pour all our efforts into doing our best this year. But what if our best is not enough? And they also tell us that if our ATAR results are not what we wanted, it's not the end of the world. But how can that be, when we put all our best effort into achieving great marks?

PS: Cyrus Villanueva isn't really my cousin. LOL. His last name just happens to be Mom's maiden name. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments