HELLO WORLD!

Sunday, November 08, 2015


Hello, world!

My name is Justine. I've always wanted to start a personal blog where I can vent my feelings out or even share the randomest thoughts. And here I am now in the hope of finally being able to maintain this blog.

It's 1:20 in the morning, and I need to sleep, I need to sleep. But I can’t. I am tired, but my eyes don’t seem to want to close and there are too many things happening in my head. Scenes unfolding- memories and hopes and dreams all blur together.

So what do I do?

I start a new blog. A space where I can express how I feel- whether it be a rainy feeling or a sunny feeling or ocean-y feeling. I don't even know what I'm talking about.

It’s a Monday, and I have this sort of excited feeling. After realising that it is November, the start of a new month, I got butterflies in my stomach. There is this kind of feeling in the air. It’s refreshing and comforting. It's raining, which may be the source of the freshness in the atmosphere. But I kinda have a feeling that it's not just that...

Christmas is around the corner. There is a sense of calmness and warmth, but also coolness, in the surrounding, and everything seems to be fresher.

Around this time of the year, everyone just seems to grow closer. I don't know how to explain it...

After Christmas, we welcome the New Year, and nine days after... is my birthday! In a couple of weeks, I turn 18 and I cannot wait! Though, I don’t think I am ready for the responsibilities of being an adult. What does being 18 years old even entail?

I dunno. Is there a workshop for being a legal adult?

Okay, okay. I guess I really need to go to sleep. Otherwise, I am going to end up overthinking and overanalysing my life to the point where I plan it all out in my head. You know, planning how to meet my future hubby (I want a Clark Medina) and planning how we fall in love and how we overcome challenges and how… Okay, okay, I am way in over my head.

Good mornight.







You Might Also Like

0 comments