SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 1

Monday, July 04, 2016

I am aware that, yes, it is 1 AM Monday in Sydney already. And yes, it should not be called "Sunday Currently". But it should be noted that somewhere in the world it is still Sunday. Take the Philippines, it's only 11 PM there.

So here's what's been happening in my life....


C U R R E N T L Y

Reading
comments on facebook re: hung parliament. I'm kind of into politics right now, especially since I voted for the first time on Saturday!

Writing
nothing as of late. Though, I should continue writing my major work for Extension 2 English. My imagination has been dry lately. But I also want to finish the first chapter of this book I'm writing on Wattpad. Ugh. I have so many ideas but I just don't know how to execute them yet.

Listening
to the acoustic version of Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low. I realise that I always write my blog posts while listening to acoustics.

Thinking
about all the things I need to do. 
Finish MW. Revise for each subject. Sort out clothes to give away.
Also, thinking back to things that has happened the past few weeks. Which brings me to my next point....

Wondering
how I ended up here. In a blissful state, kind of in love. I'm wondering how it started and just why. I'm curious of what he thinks of me.

Wishing
that he knew how I feel and that he feels the same way, too. I need to be more positive, though. My negative thoughts keep invading and I don't know what to do with these feelings.

Needing
less nega in my life. Delete all those baaaaaaad thoughts, Justine!

Hoping
for a positive week! Happy and fun-filled!

Loving
this past weekend! Or rather, the events that occurred! I think I should make a separate post about them because this isn't enough. It's a cause for celebration!

Feeling
happy and loved. I finally passed my driving test and got a red-P licence! I had a lot bonding time with family this weekend, too. Also, my friends are really supportive about a lot of things that I'll be writing about in my next entry!

That's it for now, I guess? :) I'll try to write another entry during the week. I really want to write about a lotttttt of thiiiiings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments