SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 16

Sunday, July 21, 2019


Yes, I'm still alive, in case you're wondering.

It's incredible how my last entry was during the end of term 1 of uni this year/ during the term finals. Well, happy to say that I passed Chem B and did very well in Commercial Biotech (even though I know I did shit in the finals for that, my assignments brought my marks up by a lot).

We're currently in our second term this year, and it's been busy. We didn't have a mid-term break this term so I and everyone else are all feeling so burnt out. Unfortunately this will always be how it will be now as it is very unlikely UNSW will ever switch back to semesters... not for a long time at least.

Onwards and forward... Here is my Sunday Currently.

CURRENTLY...

Reading
science articles about Taxol. I've got 30+ papers in my to-read list as part of my research for iGEM. (Tell you more about that in a future entry... I hope.)

Writing
an email for our iGEM team. Also writing a part of my group project for Molecular Cell Biology, one of the subjects I'm taking this term.

Listening
to a playlist called "listen & feel" that I randomly found on Spotify. The song currently playing as I'm writing this is "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars.

Thinking
back to the events that happened this week. I organised a Careers Night for BABSOC and for the past week I've been stressed about it - I was so nervous on Thursday that I could not sleep and so on Friday, I was running on 2 hours of sleep, while still having to run some errands. Luckily, the event turned out pretty well with some positive feedback from my peers and from some of the speakers.

Smelling
my fart! HAHAHAHA I just farted and just HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Wishing
for a productive week. I have so many things on my to-do list - for iGEM and for uni work in general. I've got 3 assignments due!!!

Hoping
I come out on top of it at the end of this term. It's been tough, but I really hope I come out tougher.

Wearing
Scisoc hoodie and my polkadot pyjamas.

Loving
Honne more now than ever. I went to their concert last night with my best friend and they were fantastic. It was just such a fun time! And everyone in the audience were so nice. The guy next to me - he was wearing a UNSW Mathsoc hoodie - bless him, he kept asking me if I was okay cause I looked so squished in the crowd. But I was okie, thanks Mathsoc guy!

Wanting
to go to GOT7 concert this August. Should I???

Needing
to start all my assignments. So I will once I finish writing this.

Feeling
sleepy but content. I didn't have much sleep this weekend. But it's okay, I'll catch up during the holidays - a month's time. Feeling content because I'm just glad that Careers Night is over and I can focus on other things now. Also still really happy that I got to see Honne this weekend. Definitely one of the most special concerts I've been to.

On that note, I'm going to log off for now and do some actual work.

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

You Might Also Like

0 comments