SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 15

Sunday, May 12, 2019


Happy Mother's Day!

Ahhhhhhhhhh. I'm just gonna say it: I'm procrastinating. Badly. I have an exam on Tuesday and I haven't really started studying for it cause I spent most of the past two weeks studying for my Chem exam. Anyways, here's this week's Sunday Currently... We're in volume 15 now!

C U R R E N T L Y...

Reading
through the lecture slides for CommBio exam on Tuesday. As much as I would like to, I haven't read much fiction this year unfortunately and my to-read list is growiiing.

Writing
some questionnaires as a way to study for this subject.

Listening
to a CommBio lecture about Intellectual Property. Eugh, boring.

Watching
hmm... what's on my watch list right now? He is Psychometric just finished... Her Private Life (2019) with Park Min-Young is in the middle of its run I think. I haven't had the chance to catch up on it cause I've been cramming for my finals. Hopefully in three days' time I can continue watching it.

Thinking
about tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. A couple of my friends are graduating tomorrow, Zeeshan invited me to his and I am sooooo excited! Gordon, previous BABSOC president, is also going to be there, and it's gonna be a reunion... I think... Also, Tuesday is my final exam for this term and I'm going away on a trip with the iGEM team for group bonding! Ahhhh. I haven't even told my mother! LOL

Wishing
that I at least get a pass for my chemistry exam, and a credit for my overall grade! I really, really wish that I could lift my WAM at least a little bit. Pretty please!!!!

Hoping
to get through the week alright! I hope that CommBio and my other commitments don't shred me to pieces. Just realised how BUSY this coming week will be!

Wearing
this white shirt I got for free from MATHSOC. It's super cute, it has an illustration of a pie with the numbers 41.3 underneath. Also wearing black leggings.

Loving
my friends.

Wanting
a boyfriend. NAKS. HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. JKS. I want to go to a BTS concert. Please BigHit, please just announce that they're touring here in Sydney.

Needing
to get out of my comfort zone!

Feeling
EXCITED!!!!!!! Got so much to look forward to this week, this month, this year! and I will surely tell you all about it in future blogs.

Have a fantastic week ahead! xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments