SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 12

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Hello! 'Tis the season to be jolly! Are you excited for Christmas? Cause I sure am!


C U R R E N T L Y

Reading
"Queen of Air and Darkness" by Cassandra Claire. It's the last book in the Dark Artifices series and it recently came out this month. I've been waiting for it since last year! I'm only up to the second chapter, though because I've been busy with work! Also, I've probably mentioned this before, but I always have a hard time reading the last instalment in book series.
Writing
nothing at the moment. I have so many abandoned projects and I'm honestly so disappointed with myself cause of that!
Listening
to random indie songs I put on my queue. I need to start organising my playlists again.
Watching
nothing right now... I haven't had the chance to commit myself to a new tv series yet. Planning to catch up on Supergirl some time soon. They recently aired the annual DCTV crossover and it wasn't that disappointing. At least, it wasn't as heart-breaking as last year. I'm up to date with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. I'm an episode or two behind Doctor Who and The Good Place, and I've still yet to finish the new Sabrina tv show.
Thinking
about how hectic this December is going to be because there are so many friends I need to catch up with. Also contemplating throwing a 21st birthday party for myself. I'm thinking of having a games night with friends, but I don't know how well that would go...
Wishing
to get more shifts this coming year. Especially in the first two weeks of January, before we leave for the Philippines.
Hoping
for a safe drive to work tomorrow!
Wearing
a pink shirt and black tights. 
Loving
everything right now. 
Wanting
to start vlogging again.
Needing
A LOT OF SLEEP.
Feeling
great. I feel content. Though, I still have that ache in my heart... Do you believe in soulmates?

Thanks for reading.

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!

You Might Also Like

0 comments