SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 13

Sunday, March 03, 2019



Here's to another volume of the Sunday Currently! It's only been 2 weeks of university and I'm feeling to exhausted already. Though, to be frank, I'm enjoying my two subjects so far. Commercial in Biotechnology (with Wallace again) and Chemistry 1B.

C U R R E N T L Y

Reading
"Queen of Air and Darkness" by Cassie Claire. Yes, I've been at it for a couple of months now. I've forgotten what happened in the previous books :( and I've been preoccupied with studying. But, it is my goal to at least read a chapter a day.

Writing
Chem notes. My hands hurt! and my callous is getting bigger. And I've still got a long way to go. That's what happens when you don't keep up to date, Justine.

Listening
to "I know" by RM and Jungkook of BTS. Our wifi is slow so I have no choice but to listen to local songs on my laptop. Hey, I'm not complaining... I like listening to BTS songs.

Watching
the fourth Chem lecture. It's a one-hour lecture that takes 3 hours to watch because I'll be writing and pausing it every 5 minutes. Also been watching Romance is a Bonus Book (2019) and The Light in Your Eyes (2019) - which are both K-dramas. It's good that they are still on-going because then I would just devour them within 2 days if all episodes were out.

Thinking
about what I need to accomplish this week. I still need to write out my goals for the week. Yup, I started writing a weekly goal and it actually helps a lot.

Wishing
that I tick all my goals for this week :)

Hoping
to get into this year's UNSW iGEM team. I've been wanting to join this since first year. So now that I'm in my third year, I really hope that Dom and Chris (the professors in charge of the team) allow me to be part of it.

Wearing
the 2019 Mathsoc shirt that I got for free at O-week. The design this year is sooo cute - it's a white shirt, with a pie on the left chest and pi in reverse (41.3) to spell "pie" of course. I'm also wearing this navy blue pyjama shorts that has stars.

Loving
how our group photo for BABSOC turned out. We did a photoshoot on Friday. I'm not exactly loving my individual photo, but I love love love the group one.


Wanting
to go to a BTS concert! Wow, KT has really assimilated me into a BTS fan...

Needing
- to take a shower!!!!!! I STINK.
- to upload the Coron vlog!!! I might bring my laptop to uni tomorrow so I can use the wifi there, which is much faster.
- to fix up the BABSOC website soon.

Feeling
happy and sad. I'm happy that I have such a good relationship with those people around me right now.  Those who are meant to be by my side are there. Those who are supposed to stay are here with me. But I'm sad that I have lost those who, I guess, were not supposed to stay. It makes me think of the Girl Meets World (2014) quote "Lose a friend. Lose all your friends. Lose yourself."
But sometimes, some things are just out of our control.

On another note... I'm looking forward to what this week will bring. I was invited by my English teacher from high school to have breakfast at our high school for International Women's Day. My friends are going to be there as well so I'm excited to see them!

Well, I guess that's it for now. I have to go back to studying now.

PS - I forgot to mention! The Jonas Brothers are back! Have you heard their new song "Sucker"? And it's already got a music video featuring their partners. It's actually quite catchy!

Join The Sunday Currently link-up by siddathornton!


You Might Also Like

0 comments