SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 4

Sunday, July 09, 2017


Just got back from Rhodes, where we take advantage of the $10 movies at Reading Cinema. We watched Spiderman: Homecoming. It was great! Good mix of action and comedy, and a little bit of Tony Stark. Not going to say much about it because I don’t want to spoil it!!! Though, I can’t wait for it to come out in Blu-ray so I can have my annual Marvel marathon.

So here’s Sunday Currently Volume 4!

C U R R E N T L Y

Wearing
A pastel pink knitted cardigan over a creamy white knitted sweater and black singlet. Also wearing green cargo pants and these cute socks.

Watching
Lip Sync Battle with the sister, the brother-in-law, and the niece. We’re all sitting on the couch with lots of blankets around us. It’s sooooooo cold.

Drinking
Warm water with lemon and a bit of honey. I’m siiiiick. Again. My throat actually hurts from coughing. Also, have not had a day off where I spend the whole day in bed in ages.

Thinking
Of how awesome Spiderman was!!! Actually shipping Zendaya’s MJ and Tom Holland’s Peter Parker, even though they aren’t love interests in this movie. Perhaps in the future?

Wondering
If we’ll see Silk as part of the MCU in the near future! And Spider-Woman and Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen and Ms. Marvel!!!

Feeling
Exhausted. I was thrusted into sudden motion the past week – upon getting two jobs at once, and going out two nights in a row, I haven’t had time to catch my breath. Also, drama. There’s been drama with some people, that I hope to elaborate soon in a future post, re: social media and feminism.

Working
On a video that I hope to turn into a vlog. I’m starting a Youtube channel, with lifestyle and travel videos just like Wil Dasovich’s and vloggers of the like.

Laughing
At the sister as she attempts to do sit-ups. It’s funny watch her struggle.

Loving
The fact that I now have a job!!! While pay is not that good, it’s the work experience that matters. This job was actually handed to me in a silver platter.

So I walk into the pharmacy to buy medicine for Kaden and I. The manager asks me if I was a university student and if I wanted a job at that pharmacy. I was like: “Do you have a vacancy?!” I handed in my resume two days later for I had been busy with another work that I have been contracted to do. The pharmacy lady interviewed me on the spot, which took me off-guard, but there I was, given a shift for Saturday (yesterday).

Wanting
For my pay for my other job to arrive soon!!! I want to buy materials for sem two. I need new notebooks from Typo and pens from Muji.

Wishing
To find a great book to read. Also, to find the motivation I need to finally start studying Chemistry.

Hoping
For an awesome week!!!

With this, I’ll leave you all to it! Have an amazing week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments