SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 2

Sunday, April 30, 2017

aaaaaaaand it's beeen a while!
Almost a year since I my first “Sunday Currently” edition. L
But here I am, back once more.


 The last time I wrote a “Sunday currently” post, I remember that it was during trials for the HSC and it was a time of mixed feelings and emotions- stress for the exams, relationships were being redefined, lack of care for the exams. It’s nearly been a year since then, and I can tell you that politics has become a tenser subject; I finished my major work for EE2; and that I don’t feel the same way that I did at the time.
Let’s get to the bottom of things!

C U R R E N T L Y

Wearing
A red jumper that I purchased in Hong Kong four-five years ago, red shorts from Palawan, red undies, and a washed out Big Bang Theory shirt from MovieWorld a couple years back.

Feeling
Tired and sick. I’m always feeling tired, tired of life and tired as in my body wants to give in and just disassemble. Though, as of the moment, I just feel… tired. If I close my eyes for just five seconds, everything would shut down. It’s not helping that my eyes are watery and my nose is runny. Yuck.

Sniffing.
Disgusting, I know. I guess the onset of winter, is getting to me. I better brace myself because winter is coming.

Thinking
Of too many things at once.
I’m thinking about the past year, how I’m not the same person as I was. I have a post dedicated to that- and hopefully, I’ll be able to finish and post it by the end of this week. It’s also in my mind how I don’t remember the exact feeling I had for that person I wrote about here last year. I don’t remember how “in a blissful state, kind of in love” feels like.

Wondering
How that “blissful state, kind of in love” feels like. How is that so many things have changed in such a short span of time?

Reading
Any and whatever poem that comes up as I scroll through my facebook and twitter feeds. I started reading “The Infinite Moment of Us” by Lauren Myracle. I’m only in the second chapter, I kind of relate to Wren’s character as I, too, don’t really know what I’m doing with my life, but I do know that I like to please people.


Hoping.
I’m studying Biotechnology at UNSW, but I don’t really know if I really want that. All I know is that I want to make my family proud. Also a career that would yield good fruits. I’m in my first year, still, so I hope by the end of my second year, I would have a solid understanding of this course and find that I have fallen in love with it. Hopefully.

Needing
A healthy lifestyle.

Contemplating
As always, going for a run every morning. This has been in my mind the past few months, I just haven’t gotten around to doing it. I want to start jogging and eat less junk food and more nutritious meals. I want to start taking care of my physical health.

Feeling
Guilty. (and I am aware that I have already listed the way I felt earlier, but I’m feeling so many things). Guilty because I know I’m not going to get right to it- living healthy, I mean. As I typed the last sentence in that previous paragraph, the first thing that popped in my head was “But will I? Just because I should does not mean that I would.”
Okay, but… If there’s a will, then there’s a way. I’ll get right on it… One step at a time.

For now, I bid you good night, dear reader… if there is any.
Oh! One last thing! Yes, I told him how I felt. He does not feel the same way.
I’m glad he didn’t. It wasn’t meant to work out, and I’m glad it didn’t. I shall elaborate in my next post!

Signing off,
Justine





You Might Also Like

0 comments