SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 14

Sunday, April 14, 2019


Hello there, it's been a while again, huh? Here's a quick rundown of what's new:
  • got eyeglasses
  • got into my uni's iGEM team! (I'll be talking lots about it)
  • and so I'm going to Boston this coming October/November!!!
  • behind on lectures
  • finished K-drama Radiant (2019) and was extremely disappointed
  • watched Shazam! (2019) and thought it was exceptionally executed - loved Zachary Levi of course!
  • attended more meetings than I've ever had in my life - formal and informal
  • got a flat tyre on my Kuya's car (sad reaccs onli)
  • worked at a birthday party for the first time
  • learned how to trade in the stock market
Alright, I think that will be it for now. Let's get on with this week's Sunday Currently. We're at volume 14 now!

C U R R E N T L Y...

Reading
nothing. I'm still stuck on "Queen of Air and Darkness". I've been intensely busy these days with iGEM research as well as assignments.

Writing
this report for CommBio. It was supposed to be due last Friday, but my lecturer extended the deadline till Monday. And in true Justine fashion, I'm still not halfway through it. I started a week ago but not really. Like I wrote some stuff that I've decided to scrap out.

Listening
to BTS's new EP "Map of the Soul: Persona". I like all of the songs, but I haven't really had the chance to look up their English translations so that I could extract their meanings. My favourite, cliché as it is, is Boy With Luv ft. Halsey. It makes me want to dance! Plus, it's a Halsey collaboration! 


Watching
He is Psychometric (2019). Found this gem on the homepage of one of those k-drama site. The storyline intrigued me and the main lead, Jinyoung, impressed me. I realised that he is a GOT7 member and this accidentally got me into them. They are really funny! And it's scary how cunning Jinyoung is to the other GOT7 members!


Thinking
about skipping Chem lab tomorrow. I've got all the core skills, which are compulsory to pass the subject. But then again, by going to the lab, I could get extra marks for noncore skills. Ugh. Decisions, decisions.

Wishing
that UNSW goes back to semesters, instead of trimesters. Wishful thinking here.

Hoping
to have a productive week and that I don't go crazy from this group assignment I have to do for CommBio.

Wearing
black v-neck and ripped jeans. Went out with Nathan and Vincent (mates from high school) today and just been too lazy to change into comfy pjs.

Loving
my relationships with the people around me right now. I just love it.

Wanting
to buy a new coat - coats, to be exact. I want splurge on winter clothes, but looking at my expenses from just this month, I might have to wait until next and for my upcoming payment. We've also booked our AirBnB for the Boston trip (~$600AUD)! Also need to book flights soon, so that's another ~$1000AUD out of my wallet. Geez, this year is gonna be expensive!


Needing
to wash my face. I had work today so I put some coverage on my face, ya feel. Naturally, it's now all oily and yuck and just ugh.

Feeling
content and guilty. The latter because I got upset with my mother about something, but we're all good now. Content because apart from that, I had a pretty good day. Worked and then met up with Nathan and Vincent for lunch - we had ramen at the city and dessert at a... maid cafe HAHAHAHA. We spent a good few hours at the cafe, just chatting and enjoying our matcha flavoured ice cream, cake, and parfait. It was really nice just hanging out with them.

I'll leave it at that and will now continue writing my CommBio report.

Thanks for reading!


You Might Also Like

0 comments