SUNDAY CURRENTLY, VOLUME 11

Sunday, October 14, 2018

The past week was busy. I spent the majority of it studying for my Trends in Biotech quiz 2. No joke, every day Ate and I didn't sleep until 2 in the morning because she would be working on whatever on her laptop and I would be rewriting and memorising notes.

There was some drama at uni. It was weird because I haven't experienced drama like that since high school. Also, I find it so weird that I graduated from high school two years ago. It doesn't seem so long ago that I was having water fights with my friends at the senior area. But it's been two years, and some of those friends I haven't seen since.

By Friday, I was exhausted and I got sick. It doesn't help that Sydney's been so rainy lately. Even now, I still don't feel so well. I guess I'm just going to sleep it off in the next two days since I don't have classes on Monday and Tuesday.



CURRENTLY

Reading
over this group assignment for Trends. Due on Tuesday.
Writing
some dot points for the SWOT analysis component of the assignment.
Listening
to vodka, a playlist I'm still curating. 
Watching
Lucifer. I'm not really watching... Ate's watching, and I just happen to also be on the couch while on my laptop.
Thinking
about how I could've gotten that one Chem mark if I had just one more minute!
Wishing
that I get really good marks for that Trends quiz!!!!!!!
Hoping
to sleep the whole day tomorrow.
Wearing
a pink shirt, pink joggers, and socks!
Loving
that I got 92% on my assignment 1 for Trends. I didn't sleep that night doing that assignment cause I had to rewrite the whole thing that night before it was due.
Wanting
to find the motivation to start being creative again and work on some art and writing.
Needing
more shifts so I can add to my savings again.
Feeling
good about my Trends assignment 1 result. I know I've mentioned that subject so much today. It's the subject that's put so much stress on me this semester (apart from Chem) and I'm glad that I'm doing okay with it... unless Wallace was just being nice to me cause he felt sorry for me?

Tonight's Sunday Currently was short and sweet. How was your week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments